Senior Business Analyst
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Job Definition (Key Purpose of the Job):
You will be a professional with a Supply Chain industry background, proficient in Agile methodology with a good understanding digital platform and business processes.
In this role you will complement and support the Product Owner in business process modeling and eliciting requirements. This role will be a crucial member of a Scrum team dedicated to developing the digital and technology roadmap for digital platforms including but not limited to Digital Supply Chain platform, Digital planning, PLM, Logistics.
In this role you will keep control of how requirements evolve over the sprint across tickets; elaborates Acceptance Criteria for user stories prioritized by the PO. During Sprints, you will provide everyday Requirements and Solutions support to the Scrum team and step in for the PO where the PO is not immediately available. Regularly conducts Analysis into several activities including Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming and recommend next actions and decisions for the PO's approval.
Key Result Areas:
- Lead the analysis and thorough documentation of current and future state business processes that require improvements.
- Design and develop requirements including writing basic functional and non-functional specifications, user interface mock-ups, process and data flow diagrams, dashboards, reports.
- Participate in daily scrum sessions, writing stories and identifying Acceptance Criteria or gathering and composing other on-demand documentation.
- Develop, improve and oversee the review and validation of written specifications with the subject matter experts, development team members, and other partners to ensure on-time completion with all necessary sign offs.
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between Product Owner and development team.
- Together with the Product Owner he/she is responsible for making recommendations about products and features that would support a positive, secure and efficient customer experience.
- Analyze the 3rd party/ product integration aspects of business requirements and be able to effectively work with vendors to implement such requirements.
- Assist the Product Owner in the testing of new product features: design test cases to monitor system functionality and support system enhancements.
- Partner with Product Owner to monitor and evaluate processes and KPIs in order to improve the customer experience.Competency Requirements:
Behavioral Competencies -
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-organized, able to see the big picture, break complexity and manage inter-dependencies
- Focused on delivering results, resolving conflicts with a positive can-do attitudeFunctional Competencies -
- Business acumen preferably developed as part of a Supply chain or sourcing business team.
- Business analysis and requirement engineering experience in related industries.
- Essential product management, Scrum, Agile and/or DevOps experiences.
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis tools such as Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, User Stories.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain (Supply Planning / Logistics) domain and processes.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Collaboration System is a plus.Experience
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 5-7 years
- Minimum Supervisory Experience: n/a
- Nature of Work: Product management, Vendor management, Technology management experience in Apparel / Footwear industryAcademic Qualifications
- Minimum Degree Held: Degree or above.
- Subject Expert In: Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Information Systems and related disciplines.
- Certifications Required: Certificates or training in Agile Methodology are a plus.
- Supply Chain Certified Professional (CSCP) is a plus.Language Proficiency:
- Fluent in: English
- Another Asian language is a plusSpecific Working Conditions
Frequency of Travel: ~10-20%
Other Specific Working Conditions: may require non-office hour and on-site support whenever necessary
*If the job requires a person to work in special working conditions this should be stated in the job description. Special working conditions cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, shift work, working outdoors, working with challenging clients, and so forth