Senior Financial Analyst
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Senior Financial Analyst will work under the management of Project Manager within the Asia Product Supply FP&A team. The senior financial analyst is expected to analyze existing workflow, propose innovative solution, initiate project, ensure a proper project closure and buy-in from stakeholders.
The Senior Financial Analyst will also be supporting the roll out of advanced analytics capabilities to the overall Asia Product Supply organization. Being the subject matter expert on BI, this person will gather analytics needs from stakeholders and translating the requirements into BI solution that serves the needs for the overall Asia product supply.
Key Result Areas:
- Initiate, lead and complete BI and process re-engineering projects with stakeholders buy-in and within schedule
- Develop concepts/processes, tools and reports to improve transparency on supply chain activities, costs and value
- Provide project leadership on projects assigned, including engaging business stakeholders to understand the process and/pr business reporting and analytic practices and requirement.
- Analyze and implement process improvement initiatives / projects within the Product Supply FP&A organization and towards its related business stakeholders
- Develop Advanced Analytics capability and tools to enable fact based decision making for business stakeholders
- Lead change management process to enable continuous deployment and adoption of BI systems
- Define and deliver the BI initiatives to support business planning or any specific business objective with designated requirements and timeframes, working with relevant stakeholders and internal DT BI team
- Maintain and continuously improve key data hub/process engine to enable various finance processes
- Most possess strong knowledge in BI/Data visualisation tools (Cognos, Tableau, Microstrategy, Qlikview etc)
- Knowledge in financial systems is a plus (e.g. SAP, Anaplan, TM1 etc)
- Support the Product Supply FP&A team on any adhoc analysis
- Support and coach other junior team members within Product Supply FP&A