Senior Financial Analyst (Mnc Retail/ Fmcg)
Senior Financial Analyst (MNC Retail/ FMCG)
Our client is a leading skin care and personal care brand with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team.
* Assisted finance director in the financial planning, and ad-hoc projects
* Prepared the 18 months rolling forecast, involved in the annual budget process.
* Accomplished the monthly business review presentations, and the quarterly controller letter to New York headquarter.
* Analyzed the financial performance, identify variances and issue, highlight key trends for management.
* Compiled the periodical financial reports such as balance sheet, income statement, trail balance, accounts reconciliation, ageing report, and other management reports.
* Run the month end financial accounting process completely and efficiently, and responsible upload the data to the reporting system correctly.
* In charged of GL, and reviewed month end adjustments accurately.
* Supervised a small team to carry out AR, AP, inventory, inter-company billings, and stock take such general accounting daily operation.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or similar discipline with professional accounting qualification;
* Minimum 5 years FP&A experience in sizeable companies;
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
* Strong communication and documentation skills;
* Good command of spoken & written English ,Cantonese and Mandarin;
* Knowledge of Hyperion, BPCS/AS400, is advantageous;
* Mature, proactive, organized, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com