Senior fp&Amp;a Analyst (Mnc Retailer)
Senior FP&A Analyst (MNC Retailer)
Our client is a leading global retailer which has over 70 year's history with international presence. They are looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their regional team.
* Act as the Business Partner of multiple Function Leaders on the variance analysis and provide recommendations.
* Managing the overhead expenses for SSC and expense allocation for the APAC region.
* Provide analytical review and identify underlying expense trends and business dynamics.
* Liaise and coordinate with different Functions and Markets to support month-end closing, monthly forecast, annual plan and long-range planning exercise.
* Prepare different expense & retail reporting for the APAC region, ensure data accuracy and consistency across the deliverable
* Provide ad-hoc financial analysis on regional performance
* Degree Holder in Finance or Accounting related discipline, preferably with an internationally recognized accounting qualification
* 5-8 years solid financial analysis experience.
* Regional exposure is a definite advantage.
* Solid experience in preparing financial plans with budget/ forecasting and analytics preferably in the retail environment
* Team player, self-initiated, flexible; works well under pressure of multiple / concurrent and tight deadlines
* Ability to navigate and extract data from general ledger / data warehouse tools
* Fluent in Cantonese & English, Mandarin a plus
* Knowledge in Essbase. Microsoft AX and HFM (or equivalent) is a plus.
* Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com