Senior Manager - Apparel Digital Product Creation
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, etc. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders. For more information, visit www.vfc.com.
BUSINESS TITLE (JOB POSTING TITLE): Sr. Manager of Apparel Digital Product Creation
JOB PROFILE/GJF LEVEL:
BRAND/ FUNCTION (if applicable):
LOCATION: Hong Kong
REPORTING TO: (business title of the hiring mgr.) Director of Digital Product Creation
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
The VF Digital Product Creation team delivers a modern, digitally based go-to-market process to all VF brands. As the Sr. Manager for Apparel Digital Product Creation, you will build an industry-leading 3D creation process that can operate at scale across global VF brands, the internal DPC team, and external vendor partners. You will be the primary point of contact for VF apparel & equipment brands in delivering seasonal projects as well as providing a global apparel DPC center of excellence, from concept to consumer.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Include but not limited to
- You will lead VF to develop and implement a 3D digital product creation business model through standards, education, best practices, and at the scale required by the business
- This position will work with all global VF brands and require frequent (about 25%) travel to meet with brands, work with vendor partners, and attend industry events
- You will be responsible for a diverse and highly capable team of 3D apparel experts located in Hong Kong and elsewhere in AsiaWHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Competency requirements: Execute Business Strategy and Vision, Embrace Change, Drive Operational Excellence, Deep Functional Knowledge, Provide Team Guidance and Inspiration, Support Talent Development and Learning, Ensure Effective Executive Communication, and Build Relationships
- Skills: Communication, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Team Management, Problem solving, Collaboration, Innovation Thinking, and Leadership
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in English, added proficiency in Mandarin is also preferred.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Being a part of a movement that is Purpose led which enables us to have a positive impact on communities around the world, it gives greater meaning to the work we do.
- Working with a team of diverse and sharp minds that work with an inclusive and global mindset because our differences are what make us stronger together.
- Providing you with the best in class, work environment, well-being policies and work place flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self - emotionally, physically and socially. Statement on Diversity & Inclusion
VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor .