Senior Manager, Ecommerce, Timberland Apac
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, etc. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders. For more information, visit www.vfc.com.
BUSINESS TITLE (JOB POSTING TITLE): Senior Manager, Ecommerce, Timberland APAC
JOB PROFILE/GJF LEVEL: Management IV, E-Commerce Marketing
BRAND/ FUNCTION: Timberland
LOCATION: Shanghai / Hong Kong
REPORTING TO: Director, Ecommerce, Timberland APAC
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
It's a regional role while you need to overlook 6+ direct run ecom market with a focus on outside china market ecom performance. You need to act as capable hands of director of ecom APAC and glue of regional team to local team by translation aligned ecom strategy into operational guideline, SOP and workable action plan. You will be the key leader to drive regional-level ecom centralization in terms of unified format of reporting, product assortment, E-GTM calendar and so on.
You should have excellent relationship-building skills and new business model learning abilities to motivate and inspire. Entrepreneurial in mind-set, passionate about consumers and collaborative in nature are key traits.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Drive and lead ROA ecom centralization with unified ecom calendar/theme/actives to improve overall APAC ecom operation efficiency
- Translate defined strategies (platform, capabilities and technologies) into operational guideline, SOP and workable action plan and lead the regular based communication to cascade into local ecom team
- Work together with the APAC Marketing, Product Merchandising, DTC to get better alignment on merchandising, customer experience, content, direct online marketing overall plan
- Lead regional key initiative project (live steaming, SEA boosting, etc)
- Hold local team team's hands to better understand local ecom landscape, needs and uniqueness and work with them very closely to fulfill their business target by better support consulting and auditing from regional level
- Lead the definition of clear KPIs and metrics that reflect both the strategic goals and tactical initiatives of ecommerce within the brand.
- Data consolidating, report producing and reading from regional level followed with Sharpe takeaway and action plan for local team
- Always on find new business opportunities in fast evolving ecom environmentWHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- A highly analytical, data-driven and ROI-focused decision-maker with a strong commercial and business-minded approach. Ability to understand overall business objectives and align the ecommerce objectives with the overall Timberland brand strategy.
- Will build strong ecommerce operating metrics and instil a culture of measurability and of 'test and learn' or 'fail fast'.
- Excellent operator who can combine the ability to drive idea generation, model setting, budgeting with hands-on, detail-oriented execution to ensure results. Ability to engage and operate at different levels as needed.
- Digitally native, fast learner, out of box thinking and innovative. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Being a part of a movement that is Purpose led which enables us to have a positive impact on communities around the world, it gives greater meaning to the work we do.
- Working with a team of diverse and sharp minds that work with an inclusive and global mindset because our differences are what make us stronger together.
- Providing you with the best in class, work environment, well-being policies and workplace flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self - emotionally, physically and socially. Statement on Diversity & Inclusion
VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor .