Senior Manager, Global Supply Planning
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Purchasing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, etc. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders. For more information, visit www.vfc.com.
BUSINESS TITLE (JOB POSTING TITLE): Senior Manager, Global Supply Planning
JOB PROFILE/GJF LEVEL: JP-7MIV30471
BRAND/ FUNCTION: Timberland Footwear
LOCATION: Hong Kong
REPORTING TO: Director, Global Planning
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
Lead Global Supply Planning for Timberland Footwear to ensure that revenue and margin targets are supported while meeting delivery and service expectations of customers. This is a global role, working within a highly matrixed, cross geography, mutli cultural organization. The role involves high levels of communication with senior leadership and with individual contributors, balancing needs of different stakeholders while supporting a global process. The candidate should have very strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills while demonstrating drive and initiative in working through process improvements.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Include but not limited to
- Lead Global seasonal and monthly Supply Planning and buy processes including buy calendar to ensure that strategies are developed and executed to deliver on time and cost optimized supply. Partner with stakeholders including regions and Product Development teams to match demand and supply, identify risks and drive solutions.
- Lead and develop the Global Supply Planning team. Foster an environment exemplifying VF values. Provide opportunities and mentorship for personal development and career growth.
- Lead the monthly S&OP Meetings and biannual Global Operations meetings.
- Partner and support strategic sourcing direction through biannual Multi Horizon Plans which are drawn up to achieve long term Brand revenue targets and growth expectations. Provide decks and analysis to the Senior Leadership to help illustrate future demand trends and capacity.
- Identify, lead and support process changes across global teams, driving superior supply planning. Act as a key leader in building the framework, developing state of the art tools and organization capabilities to further enhance global planning and allocation approach. Evaluate and execute new system implementations to ensure that the business is working effectively and that we have the correct level of resource allocated to workload. Create/improve and deliver new analytic reports and tools to support management objectives.
- Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders covering Regional Operations, Global and Asia Product Development, Production Planning, Global Materials Supply and key factory partners to ensure products are delivered at the right place, on time, at the right cost.
- Be a driver for "Faster Together" initiatives within the sourcing organization and advance the global supply planning processes to support agility and market needs
- Balance supply planning across internal manufacturing and outsourced partners
- Drive department KPI's OTP, Acceptance Rates, Calendar Execution, Fill Rates, Management Reporting and support Quality, CSR, and other relevant Brand needs.WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Highest level of integrity, ethics, and honesty
- High proficiency in spoken and written English; candidate should be comfortable with and confident presenting to and engaging in discussions with leadership teams.
- Collaboration and Gaining commitment: Strong influencing skills, as the candidate will work across a complex, matrixed, global organization.
- Leading, coaching and developing a team
- Driving Execution: Executing strategies and operation decisions within specified timelines.
- Change management including displaying drive and initiative: Significant role and opportunity to make far reaching changes and requires an individual seeking to make a difference and willing to take the lead to do so.
- Managing global complexity: The candidate will need to work across a multicultural environment across global stakeholders working in multiple time zones.
- Analytical abilities: High proficiency in analytics is a prerequisite for this role. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Being a part of a movement that is Purpose led which enables us to have a positive impact on communities around the world, it gives greater meaning to the work we do.
- Working with a team of diverse and sharp minds that work with an inclusive and global mindset because our differences are what make us stronger together.
- Providing you with the best in class, work environment, well-being policies and work place flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self - emotionally, physically and socially. Statement on Diversity & Inclusion
VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor .