Senior Manager, Marketing, Tommy Hilfiger Asia Pacific
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : Hong Kong
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Company presentation - TOMMY HILFIGER
A career at PVH offers an exciting role at one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We are looking for talented people to be a part of our team and help us build upon our 135+ year history.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing teams and APAC country Marketing teams by developing regional campaigns and marketing activity, that align with the global brand direction.
- To drive and increase the overall awareness of the brand across the APAC region by delivering impactful 360 campaigns. This work will be done in close collaborations with the Country Marketing teams.
- Drive sales with commercial marketing initiatives which can be used by the local Marketing teams to drive traffic into omnichannel.
- Deliver and optimise bought media across multiple channels which increases awareness and sales.
- Manage & track budgets across all markets, campaigns & touchpoints. Analysis focusing on O&O and KR/AU.
- Oversee the campaign planning and execution of local developments across region to ensure excellence in all touchpoints, including:
- Paid media (both online & offline):
- Social media
- Website - DTC websites & marketplace (CN, JP, KR)
- Digital activation for APAC identified campaigns/initiatives.
- Retail activation - instore activation, GWP, customization, Pop-Ups...etc.
- Management of the Media planning and Regional Media agency
- Marketing calendar development, seasonal touchpoint strategy, and campaign roll out planning focusing on APAC big bets & selected capsules.
- Project management (critical path) of APAC marketing operations with focus on key campaigns/initiatives to bring the alignment across key functions, e.g., VM...etc.
- Fashion show/big scale event (PA) social media & online marketing activation. Oversee consumer facing activation in local markets, e.g., curating content from global team, driving local content via engagement with local influencers/ celebrities, and identifying/executing special activation e.g., livestreaming, see now buy now activation...etc.
- Responsible for measurement and reporting of key campaigns - from setting objectives, optimization and strengthening marketing ROI & ROAS.
- Excellent Marketing background and experiences, familiar with MNC and matrix environment, previous fashion experience is nice but not essential.
- Planning and Operations and budget management experience would be good.
- Ability to lead and influence with open mindset, work in collaboration and partnership with stakeholders in global, region and markets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work in agile manner with excellent time management and organization skills, plus ability to handle tight timelines.
- Excellent co-ordination and multi-tasking skills.
- Fluency in English.