Senior Manager, Quality Strategy
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Lead, direct and be accountable for the overall performance of the Quality Strategy team in the delivery of all the QM project strategy portfolio and data analytics. Drive the advancement and evolution of continuous improvement and analytics across VF Quality Management Organization. Identify opportunities and improve our processes to operate efficiently to support global growth and speed. Help to charter and unlock the power of data and analytics to drive execution of the capabilities within the QM organization that foster excellence in vendor performance and overall product quality. Responsible for defining the tools and data structures needed to support vendor certification efforts, performance management, and ad hoc analyses to address complex business needs. Create integrated program roadmaps, ensure interdependencies are clearly identified, manage and assist in timely resolution of interdependency conflicts.
Key Area of Responsibility:
- Lead Quality Strategy team, establish performance expectations and standards, serve as a role-model and provide leadership direction to direct reports and RO Quality teams throughout project lifecycle.
- Develop, manage and execute analytical efforts to support VF Quality initiatives and brand-specific product strategies.
- Provide quantitative research, analysis and support identify business opportunities/issues and form hypotheses
- Synthesize findings, prepare presentations and assist in presenting findings to all levels of management
- Provide assistance needed to implement strategic recommendations
- Identify and track the metrics to measure the success of a specific opportunity as it relates to vendor performance and overall quality
- Identify process improvement opportunities, key issues, development of conclusions and implementation plans, supported with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Proactively foster strong brand and business partner relationships as part of analytical efforts
- Create organizational credibility with respect to all project management deliverables and process efficiencies by instilling the culture of execution, operational excellence, and accountability for outcomes.Strategic Role Relationship Building
- Openly seeks out individuals at the Brand level and VFA to share relevant information that benefits the customer, business and VF associates.
- Debates and provides authentic dialogue with stakeholders to achieve the shared goal.
- Establish personal credibility and strong working relationship across VF.Leadership
- Actively listens to others and exchanges ideas
- Applies facts and adapts own communication style and language based on the audience and situation.
- Provide active coaching to team members to encourage and foster new knowledge while ensuring VFs values are upheld.