Senior Operations Manager, Fashion Retail
- Country :
- Hong Kong
- Town :
- Hong Kong
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization's growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
High Fashion & Luxury
FMCG & Retail
Finance & E-Commerce
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
Our client is market leader in lifestyle fashion retail with multiple stores in Hong Kong and Macau. To cope with business expansion, they are seeking for a Retail Operations Manager to join the team.
- Retail operation head to oversee a chain
- Report to GM and lead team of area managers
- Attractive bonus and incentive
- Responsible to drive sales, operations flow, leading area managers and frontline staff to achieve sales target and customer satisfaction of the stores in Hong Kong and Macao.
- Provide insight in product assortments, pricing strategies, visual merchandising to tailor for market trend and needs.
- Supervise team to achieve sales goals. Recognize best sellers and achieve excellent customer service.
- Ensure consistent management, operational practices and customer service in all stores.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop strategic promotions and incentive programs to drive the sales.
- Provide training and coaching to enhance the team performance and service standard.
Be able to communicate effectively across teams and to upper management on important issues.
Pro-active problem solver, logical thinker, motivated and good leadership skills.
Good commend in English and Chinese.