Senior Training Manager / Training Manager, hk /tw
- Country :
- Hong Kong
- Town :
- Hong Kong
- Contract type :
- Availability :
- Full time
- Job reference n° :
Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization's growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
High Fashion & Luxury
FMCG & Retail
Finance & E-Commerce
Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
Our client is a retail group with business in fashion accessories and luxury brands. They are seeking for a Training Manager to join the team.
- Luxury retail environment
- Develop training programs for HK & Taiwan
- Lead a small team of Trainers
- Define training objectives and direction based on company business objectives and targeting a luxury consumer experience.
- Design and deliver services and sales training for frontline staff in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- Develop and implement training programs and training materials.
- Facilitate in-house induction training and deliver Train-the-Trainer workshops on products, customer services skills and selling techniques.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs for continuous improvement.
- Manage training budget.
Good experience in designing and delivering various training programs in premium retail environment.
Energetic, self-motivated and proactive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Well-organized, strong in planning, execution and team management skills.
Proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).