sr. Regional Retail Brand Experience Manager
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Job Definition (Key Purpose of the Job) :
Develop, lead and implement creative retail marketing strategies, assets and programs to continuously elevate consumer experience at retail in the Asia Pacific markets.
Key Result Areas :
- Plan and develop Asia Pacific retail marketing calendar and campaigns, assessing market needs in accordance to country key commercial moments.
- Work with countries' to understand, align and approve retail marketing calendar, campaigns and activities.
- Work closely with Regional DTC team and merchandizing team to plan retail marketing programs that drive key retail metrics of peel off, traffic to store and conversion rates. Ensure the monthly reporting of retail marketing success metrics outlined above, and analysis of success factors to guide future planning.
- Work to reduce countries' non-working budget related to retail marketing activities by 10% and reducing CAPEX (store fit out costs) to be on par with other VF brands for re-investment in consumer working budget.
- Create and / or adapt "traffic stopping" window and in-store communication creatives and campaigns, within cost / budget considerations, working closely with global brand presentation teams
- Understand and identify key messages and develop plan on how to extend story at retail
- consisting of window designs, in-store communication, key focus areas, promotional and campaign related signages, prop suggestions and materials
- visual merchandizing planograms and guides
- Success measured through creative/innovative design, extension of key story and theme in-store, timeliness of guidelines issuance and implementation, smooth and complete implementation of guidelines, peel-off rate, sell-through of key styles and collection.
- Upgrade and maintain the process and tools to ensure and enforce premium and brand-right presentation at brick and mortar stores across all APAC markets.
- Includes upgrading of visual merchandizing strategy
- Work closely with merchandizing and planning team on sku count capacity benchmark across all store types across APAC to ensure premium brand presentation.
- Training on visual merchandizing of country teams
- Setting standards for refreshment and refurbishment across APAC markets.
- Ensure that all visual elements relating to store are aligned in strategy and look and feel across APAC region.
- Ensure monthly campaigns are well executed in terms of brand presentation in accordance to regional guidelines across DTC and distributor markets.
- Guide through tight process and feedback loop, the successful implementation of seasonal and monthly retail toolkit in all APAC markets (China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore Malaysia, Korea, Japan)
- Monthly VM download calls
- Monthly VM reports
- Feedback and analysis of country VM reports at monthly country marketing calls
- Best practice sharing during monthly country marketing calls
- Develop and / or adapt seasonal event toolkit, extending from seasonal campaign.
- Event theme and design, linked to seasonal campaign and story
- Event activities to drive consumer interactivity, sell-through, traffic and footfall to store, drive online traffic, and other pre-determined and agreed upon campaign KPIs
- Event hardware, software, logistics and people organization
- Event props, POPs, uniforms
- Final point of approval for all store and event related plan, activities and design from all countries in APAC.
- Manage directly retail marketing and visual merchandizing execution of Hong Kong market, and accountable for the retail and store KPIs of the Hong Kong market.
- Responsible for development, adaptation and upgrade of all fixture, store environments, visual merchandizing, store format, event and customization guidelines.
- Develop / manage GWP program as part of retail promotions for APAC market
- Sourcing for aspirational GWPs
- Alignment with countries
- Ordering and delivery process
- Build and elevate consumer experience at retail stores (functional and inspirational)
- Responsible for maximizing seasonal and ongoing marketing campaigns and assets (digital content, influencer, advertising, video etc.) using the store as a channel for content distribution and customer engagement points, working closely with content and digital marketing teams.
- Responsible for O2O activities to drive social media fan acquisition and traffic to website and social channels, working closely with digital marketing team.
- Seasonal research and update on new and innovative retail trends and how to incorporate into the retail marketing strategy to continuously elevate consumer experience. Pick 1 key area to improve/upgrade/test / learn every season.
- Manage alignment of store concept and cost efficiencies across APAC markets
- Manage store opening project timelines across APAC to ensure budgets met (DTC and distributor), and fixture forecast accuracy.
- Responsible for fixture vendor tender when contract expires and ongoing management of vendor.
- Direct approval of all store floor plans across APAC
- Manage the distributor sponsorship budgets and process for claim.
- Manage distributor queries, working with distributor marketing person
- Project mange the new store concept
- working closely with global on input, feedback, timeline management
- sourcing for potential and final vendor management for technical drawings and fixture procurement.
- Own the new store concept pilot store project in Singapore from the planning, landlord approvals, store build, working with merchandizing team to plan product allocation.
- Responsible for consumer insights test implementation and analysis, and using the results to further optimize and finalize store concept.
- Research on new retail trends to be implemented with the store / pilot store.
- Manage the new store project timeline and budgets.
- Manage smooth and successful store concept roll out in the APAC region in terms of developing necessary presentations, guidelines, processes.
- Manage flawless execution of seasonal APAC sales meeting, APAC GTM meetings and country sales meetings
- Core project leader and show-runner of sales meeting
- Venue sourcing
- Agenda and program flow
- Organization of activities across main event, breakout events and logistics to ensure smooth flow
- Creative design for set up: main stage, key stories, windows, merchandizing product, invitations, interactive activities for participants.
- Creating sales meeting toolkits, download to countries, and final approval of country sales meeting set ups
- Oversee fashion show theme, choreography, outfits, product, music to best bring out seasonal theme and collection
- Work with product and merchandizing team to ensure products easily
- Merchandize product according to product allocation for sell-in purposes
- Photography /videography, post show reporting.
- Manage retail marketing budget and forecasting
- Identify and communicate key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports
- Promote a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.