Store Operation And Business Analyst (6-Month Contract)
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, etc. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders. For more information, visit www.vfc.com.
BUSINESS TITLE (JOB POSTING TITLE): Store Operation and Business Analyst (6-month contract)
JOB PROFILE/GJF LEVEL:
BRAND/ FUNCTION (if applicable): Timberland
LOCATION: Hong Kong
REPORTING TO: (business title of the hiring mgr.) Director, Retail Operations, APAC
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
Provide operational support to merchandising, buying, planning and marketing to ensure the store is compliant and operating efficiently. Perform operational analysis to identify operational issues and or areas for improvement.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Include but not limited to
- Works with business stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Collect and provide insights by conducting in-depth analysis on business data to identify business opportunity and or key operations issues
- Consolidate data and process performance analytics. Build, develop, maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards & performance metrics that keep track on B&M sales, KPIs, productivity & comparability performance
- Prepare reports and presentations for demonstrating data analysis and ideas
- Foster retail portfolio management across countries with clear planning that coherent with business directions
- Provide operational support to retail operations & planning teams to ensure the stores are in compliant and operating efficientlyWHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration or related field
- With minimum 3 years of relevant experience gained from sizable organization(s). APAC exposure a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, written and oral in English
- Proficient PC skills, particularly in Microsoft ExcelWHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Being a part of a movement that is Purpose led which enables us to have a positive impact on communities around the world, it gives greater meaning to the work we do.
- Working with a team of diverse and sharp minds that work with an inclusive and global mindset because our differences are what make us stronger together.
- Providing you with the best in class, work environment, well-being policies and work place flexibility that is about helping you show up and lean into life with your whole self - emotionally, physically and socially.Statement on Diversity & Inclusion
VF is an equal opportunity employer, we're committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor .