Supply Chain Operations Manager, Dickies Asia
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Drive monthly S&OP process to balance demand and supply risks and opportunities
- Working cross functionally, ensure that S&OP follow up actions are carried out and that the S&OP process is evolved in line with the changing needs of the business.
- Formulate long /short term rolling inventory plan to identifies risks and opportunities
- Partner with commercial team to align inventory plan target and actions to achieve.
- Responsible for inventory management and tracking. Including Corporate reporting and in-brand scenario planning.
- Liaise with the DTC function to manage in season OTB process and co-ordinate seasonal buy parameters.
- Ensure buys are executed in accordance to aligned sales, OTB and inventory target
- Excess & Obsolete management and reporting: provide reporting and drive action in the business according to brand targets / expectations.
- Monitoring and reporting on Supply - Demand match (order coverage).
- Support the SC Ops Director with the follow up against the monthly shipping targets for the brand, attending the weekly tracker call and supporting the follow up of specific Op's actions.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive operational improvement
- Support SC Ops Director in delivering deliver strategic supply chain operations initiatives for the brand
- Produce proper documentation and feedback to manager in a timely manner regarding workloads, reports, KPIs, issues, team needs in terms of training, and any other relevant topics that may arise
- Assist and assure adequate selection and training of staff, identifying and communicating developmental opportunities and assuring resources are properly supported
- Partnering with DP and SP team to roll out Supply Chain GTM calendar to ensure business partners are aware of and are aligned with key dates associated with Supply Chain Activities
- Documenting Supply Chain Processes as a reference guideline for the team and our partners.
- Other responsibilities as required and directed by Supply Chain management
- 8-10 years of experience in managing Demand, Supply, Inventory Planning from consumer goods industry, preferably from multi-national company
- 3-5 years of experience in leading a small team
- High proficiency in English, Cantonese, Mandarin a must
- Strong communicator with proven cross functional influencing capabilities in a matrix multi-national environment
- perational experience with planning system a plus