Systems Engineer, Unity
Country : Area Hong Kong
Town : 香港
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Position Definition (Key Purpose of the Position) :
The primary responsibility of the Sr. Systems Engineer, Unity at VF Corp. is to enable VF employees to use technology to make them more efficient. Providing an exceptional platform with exceptional service that our employees look forward to using and engaging with. Allowing our employees to be more agile and work the way and where they want. This individual will be responsible for the assistance in direction, design, enhancement, maintenance and operational support of the Citrix/Unity platform.
This individual will work closely with other GBT teams to proactively understand and address the business needs of our users. This individual will also provide solution and engineering assistance for the future of VF's Unity platform which aligns with VF's and GBT's initiatives. In this role, this individual will assist GBT, Business stakeholders, project managers with solutions that the Unity platform can deliver. Work anywhere, anytime and on any device, is the core value of the Unity platform.
Key Result Areas:
- Work closely with other Digital Technology teams to proactively understand and address the business needs of our users.
- Provide solution and engineering assistance for the future of VF's Unity platform which aligns with VF's and DT's initiatives.
- Assist DT, Business stakeholders, project managers with solutions that the Unity platform can deliver. Work anywhere, anytime and on any device, is the core value of the Unity platform.
- Create and update new and existing documentation and KB articles
- Open to cross training other support groups and users across the DT/VF Corp. spectrum
- Be a resource to the DT platforms that may require assistance with projects
- Support the day to day operations of the DT Unity platform
(Please refer to VF guiding principles)
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively document procedures across all mediums
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills are required; ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues is critical
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with a proactive working style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsFunctional Competencies -
List down specific set of functional skills required to perform in this role
- Experience working in large enterprise environments. Global enterprise environments are preferred
- CCA certification is preferred
- Expert level of all Citrix components
- Citrix director, XenApp, Studio, Storefront, Provisioning Server, NetScaler, Windows Active Directory Administration, including GPO management
- High proficiency with VMware and other hypervisors such as Hyper-V, Xenserver, etc.
- Citrix Patch management and policies configuration
- Experience with upgrades to all Citrix core components
- Experience with upgrades to NetScaler devices
- Incident resolution via global ITSM tool
- Task resolution via global ITSM tool
- Technology/Platform Evangelist
- Installation and configuration of all Citrix core components (XD, XA, PVS, Director, etc.)
- Ability to make Engineering recommendations on Citrix core components (XA, XD, PVS, etc.)
- Ability to make Engineering recommendations on NetScaler configuration